Long Term Learning Targets for August
- I can develop a positive learning community with my Crew.
- I can utilize the order of operations to write expressions and to solve math equations.
- I can use the Scientific Method, safety measures, and scientific tools to explore concepts and use data and problem solving to express my learning.
- I can fluently multiply and divide to solve math problems.
- I can identify and use a variety of sentence structures to develop strong paragraphs using correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- I can identify and effectively use conjunctions, prepositions, interjections, and various verb tenses.
- I can identify and locate the 50 states and important geographical features in the United States.
- I can apply economic concepts such as supply and demand as they relate to history.
- I can explain the rights and responsibilities of U.S. citizens and how these rights are created and protected.